Friday, May 2, 2008

The Eighth Question

I totally forgot to post my questions and answers on the blog this week. It's already Friday. I worries nobody visits my blog and leaves comment. ㅜㅜ; If anybody drops by my blog, would you leave comment a little?

My question is
Do you like a coffee of tea or just water?
If you like a coffee or tea, what kind of it is your favorite?

I prefer a coffee. My favorite is a cappuccino. The foam on top of the cappuccino makes me feel happy. When looking at a bubbled cappuccino, I am likely to fall into a illusion which I walk in clouds. And because of foam, I can enjoy warm coffee longer. That's also my faovorite point in cappuccino.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Hi Clara,
I actually bring decafinated coffee from Canada so that I can enjoy the taste without having to suffer from staying awake at night. I really enjoy a hot cup of coffee in the morning or on the weekend but if I go to a choffe shop I like to have a cappiccino..